Administrative contracts topped the Newcomerstown Board of Education's agenda March 15.
The board approved renewal contracts for:
* Pat Cadle, West School principal, for 2010-2011, 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 years. The contract is effective Aug. 1, 2010, through July 31, 2013.
* Beth Hamersley, EMIS coordinator, for 2010-2011, 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 school years. The contract is effective Aug. 1, 2010, through July 31, 2013.
* Kathy Reid, East School principal, for 2010-2011, 2011-2012 and 2012-2013. The contract is effective Aug. 1, 2010, through July 31, 2013.
The board accepted the resignation of Craig Collins, Technology coordinator, for the purpose of retirement, effective June 30.
In other business, the board:
* Approved the leave of absence for Erin Peoples from about April 12 to the start of the 2010-2011 school year.
* Accepted the resignation of Tom Cox, assistant softball coach, effective immediately.
* Approved Darren Yosick as the assistant baseball coach.
* Accepted the donation from the Newcomerstown Moose Lodge 1337 in the amount of $243.
* Approved the school district budget for 2010-2011 school year.
* Approved the student activity budgets for the 2010-2011 school year.
* Established the Newcomerstown High School Wall of Honor Committee and the Citizen's Wall of Honor Committee. The members include Superintendent Jeff Staggs, Principal Tim Sherman and board members Dr. Jerry Lahmers and Arlene Mayhew.
The board will meet again Monday, April 12 at 5:30 p.m. at the high school.