WEST LAFAYETTE -- Ridgewood kindergarten registration has been set.
Registration for children who will be entering kindergarten in the Ridgewood Local School District will be Tuesday, April 5; Wednesday, April 6; or Thursday, April 7 at Ridgewood Elementary School, West Lafayette.
Registration will be scheduled by appointments. To make an appointment, call 545-5312 between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The following guidelines must be met for registration:
* Child must be 5 years of age by Aug. 1, 2011.
* Provide the child's birth certificate.
* Provide the child's immunization records.
* Provide the child's social security card.
* Provide court documents showing custody when child does not reside with both/natural parents.
* Child must participate in developmental screening assessment which will be performed on registration day.