WEST LAFAYETTE -- Ridgewood sets fall kindergarten registration.
Registration for children who will be entering kindergarten in the Ridgewood Local School District will be Tuesday, Aug. 2 at Ridgewood Elementary School, West Lafayette.
Registration will be scheduled by appointments. To make an appointment, call (740) 545-5312 between 6:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
The following guidelines must be met for registration:
* Child must be 5 years of age by Aug. 1, 2011.
* Provide the child's birth certificate.
* Provide the child's immunization records.
* Provide the child's social security card.
* Provide court documents showing custody when child does not reside with both/natural parents.
* Child must participate in developmental screening assessment which will be performed on registration day.