Ray Booth/Newcomerstown News

The garage and two vehicles inside were deemed a complete loss in a fire located at 155 Neighbor St., Newcomerstown, the day after Christmas. The house had smoke and heat damage. The fire was reported at 5:55 p.m. on Dec. 26. The fire was ruled, by the State Fire Marshall, "accidental undetermined" due to the occupants working in the garage. No injuries were reported. The home's renters, three adults and one child, are staying with family. This is the second time a fire has taken place at that location.