The following events will be taking place at the Cy Young Pool in Newcomerstown this summer:
• Christmas in July on July 24 is planned. Adult ladies (18 and up) only will swim from 5 to 9 p.m. Bring a covered dish and an exchange gift of $10 value. The cost to get in the pool is $3 and pass holders are free.
• July 25 Kids' Bingo from 6 to 8 p.m. for ages 5 to 10. Bring a wrapped $1 gift to play. They will play in the shelter below the park.
• July 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. will be an early morning Polar Bear Dip. The cost to get in the pool is $2 and pass holders are free. They will be serving donuts, coffee, juice and milk.
• July 26 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. will be a Christmas in July Craft Show. They are looking for both food and craft vendors for the day. Contact Erin at the pool for information and forms. Vendor space is $15 both for food and crafts. They will also have a booth decorating contest.
• July 26 will be a Family Talent Show starting at 3 p.m. The talent show will take place at the basketball courts. Enter the show by calling Erin at the pool. There is a $5 entry fee and cash prizes will be awarded.
• Family Swim on Tuesday, July 29 from 6 to 9 p.m. There is a $10 fee per family to swim and an adult must be present.
• 2K Zombie Fun Walk will be Aug. 2 at 6 p.m. Pre-register at the pool.
• Adult swim on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11 a.m. to noon. The cost for non-pool members is $2 or you can pay $1 more and swim all day. Pass holders are free.
• Water aerobics on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to noon. Cost per session will be $2 or you can pay $1 more and swim all day. Pass holders are free.
• Pool passes are still available for students and families in and out of the school district.
Call the pool for information at 498-6774.