WEST LAFAYETTE — Registration for children who will be entering kindergarten in the Ridgewood Local School District will be at Ridgewood Elementary School on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, April 4-5-6.
Registrations will be scheduled by appointment by calling 740-545-5312 between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. as soon as possible.
The following guidelines must be met for registration:
• Child must be 5 years of age by Aug. 1, 2018.
• Provide the child’s birth certificate.
• Provide the child’s immunization records.
• Provide court documents showing custody when child does not reside with both natural parents.
• Provide proof of residence.
• Child MUST participate in developmental screening assessment which will be performed on registration day.