PORT WASHINGTON — Council reviewed the October Police Department Report with eight complaints and six citations when members met recently. Members also learned that the Base Radio has been installed in the Police Department.
• Was informed that a new snow plow blade and leaf blower was purchased for the Street Department
• Passed Resolution 15-2018 amending the 2018 appropriations
• Heard and approved the passage on the third and final reading for Ordinance 2018-4 regulating all property owners to register all rental property
• Heard and approved the passage on the third and final reading for Ordianance 2018-5 mandating all landlords to provide refuse service for all rental properties
• Heard that Mayor ThomasGardner has completed his annual Mayor's Court Training.
The next meeting is Nov. 20 at 7 p.m.