The purpose of this letter is to thank all of our wonderful family and friends who attended the memorial service for our mother, Patricia Haver, at the Christ United Methodist Church on Jan. 22, 2011. We appreciate all your kind words and it was truly a blessing to have so many people join us to celebrate her life. We knew that she was a very special person, and it was wonderful to hear testimony as to the positive influence she had on so many lives. Sometimes it is the little things that have the greatest impact.
We would like to give special thanks to:
* The administration and staff at the Riverside Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for the kindness and care that they provided.
* John and Kenny Ourant of the Ourant Funeral Home. It is comforting to know that they are there in our time of need.
* Christ United Methodist church for providing such a beautiful venue for the service. Our Mother and Father loved the church and the people in it.
* Rev. Ronald Little for his consul and ministry. His words are always inspirational.
* Leman and Penny Clark of the Cy Young Bowling Lanes for providing such a wonderful meal after the service. We are grateful for your friendship.
A special thank you to all who sent flowers and made contributions in our mother's name. Thoughtful gifts from cherished family and friends.
God Bless you all,
Bill and Debra Haver
Robert and Amy Haver
Zachary and Shannon Haver